LOCS Managed Services
LOCS Managed Services are for client organisations who are looking to
- reduce costs,
- be protected from resource bottlenecks
- optimise TCO
- harvest third party expertise during complex business change scenarios.
Our methodologies are ITIL/ISO 19770 compliant. As PRINCE2 practitioners LOCS developed unique LVAM methodology which combines PRINCE2, Six Sigma and 25 years of studying recurring patterns and anti-patterns.
Our approach takes established client methodology to the next level.
Depending on Client requirement our Managed Service Team can perform services at Client or secure dedicated/hosted site.
Our Service Level Agreements will clearly
- define the contracted state,
- outline boundaries of service scope
- define minimal service outputs
Agreed KPI targets assure effective performance monitoring and timely operational status reporting.
Managed Services Provision
LOCS provides Managed Services in the following areas
- Repository hosting (up to list x security)
- Manage Licence and Purchasing input/data collation/loading
- Contractual Risk Management
- ELP Management
- Ongoing Management of Over/Under Licensing Risk
- Centralisation/standardisation of tools and processes
- Reconciliation of Discovered Assets/Contracts with Licence Information
- Management of Reseller Data
- Regular Management Reporting (including exception analysis)
We aim to be flexible, the focus is on Cost Control and Value. Please contact us.