Our events are delivered in conjunction with leading law firm DAC Beachcroft. The date and location of the next event are yet to be set.
The agenda for the next event will focus on supplier/publisher management, contracts and licensing (risk reduction) and in particular how to respond to publisher audits.
If you would like more information or have a hot topic that you would like to be covered, please use the Contact button.
LOCS offer a rich on/offline knowledge share experience covering:
- IT Asset Management and Licensing
- Service Management
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Project Lead and Coaching
Our audience is specialists and decision makers who look for solutions and appreciate results.
- Management Forums, themed around common hot topics, in Leeds, London, and Birmingham. Our contributors provide latest insights into Legal, Licensing and Strategic Troubleshooting. Attendance is by invitation only and free of charge. Please let us know if you wish to attend.
- On site bespoke workshops and training tailored to your business, chargeable
- Our Online Learning Hub matches 30 years of collective LOCS expertise to our clients’ information needs. We offer remote delivery, to your desk or mobile, in the strictest confidence.